PLEASE NOTE: THE ANNUAL MEETING WILL NOT BE HELD TODAY, JANUARY 31. IT IS POSTPONED UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 7. THANK YOU.
Dear Members of St. John’s Lutheran Church,
During this Epiphany season we pray that the light of God will shine in your life and fill you with God’s love. During this difficult time we will have the Annual Meeting this year, but several things will be done differently due to the Covid virus.
- Meetings will be held in person on January 30, 31 meeting at each service in the same way we do quarterly meetings.
- Materials will be available by January 16 to either pick up at church entrances or download from the church website. The finance report will be available a week later. We hope that everyone will read through the materials ahead of time so that all we have to do during the meeting will be to take the appropriate votes.
- If you have any questions about the reports, please contact the ministry person responsible for the report. Contact information is on each report.
- If you wish to nominate someone other than those put forward by the nominating committee, please contact me by text to 614-404-3281 or by email at email@example.com. by January 25 so the names can be added to the ballot.
- If you are unable to attend in person, you will still be able to vote by texting your vote to one of these numbers between 11:00 and 11:30 a.m. on January 31.
Neva Warren – 614-404-3281
Melissa Butsko – 614-205-3239
Kevin Stenerson – 614-323-1456
Dan Yeater – 614-309-7070
If you cannot text, you can email your vote to: firstname.lastname@example.org between 11:00 and 11:30 a.m. on the 31st. Please include your name and the issue on which you are voting:
- I vote yes/no to approve the minutes of previous meetings
- I vote yes/no to approve the finance report.
- I vote yes/no to approve the 2021 budget.
- I vote yes/no to approve all ministry reports
- I vote yes/no to approve the constitutional amendments
- Elections: please list name of each person for whom you are voting.
If you have questions about this process, please contact Neva Warren at the phone number and email address given in #4. Thank you for your patience and willingness to participate in the business of the church as we do the Lord’s work. Please share this information with any members who may not have access to email. Thank you for your help.
May God send his blessings upon you.