We have a variety of ways to keep us all connected and excited about our faith growth together during this time!
Every two months, starting in October, and until we are back together physically at church, students and families have the opportunity to receive…
- A Family Faith Box (box full of fun & faith for the entire family, geared towards ages 5 – 12)
- Individual Sunday School Lessons (Age 3 through 12th Grade) and
- Youth Group Materials for Adventure Club (ages 5—4th grade), Faith Trek (grades 5—6), Explorers (grades 7—8), and Energizers (grades 9—12).
Virtual meeting id numbers and passwords for Adventure Club, Faith Trek, Explorers, and Energizers will be enclosed in the cinch bags given to each student, along with any materials needed for each virtual meeting.
To order your materials, please contact Laurie at email@example.com.
We look forward to walking beside you as we navigate these challenging times together!
Please contact us with any questions or ways we can assist you.
Gary and Laurie Pecuch, Diana Imbrock
Click the Individual Documents for a PDF to View and Print
- Materials Request Form
- Family Devotions Sheet
- IQA Bible Study Sheet (High School Youth)
- SOAP Bible Study Sheet (Middle School Youth)