[x_custom_headline type=”left” level=”h1″ looks_like=”h2″ style=”margin-bottom:0″]Passing on the Faith[/x_custom_headline][x_custom_headline type=”left” level=”h3″ looks_like=”h4″ style=”margin-top:0; margin-left:1em”]every night in every home…[/x_custom_headline]
The Faith5 is a tool that will form, shape, undergird, and yoke families together. It is 5 simple steps to help families process the day; connect with the Word of God; do some simple theology; take your day and your family to the Lord; and be blessed. Every night in every home…
The steps are:
- Share a high and low from the day (The best and worst part of your day)
- Read a verse of scripture together (subscribe to Drops from the Well for help with this
- Talk about how your day connects to the Word of God
- Pray –Thank you God for our highs; help us with our lows. In Jesus name. Amen
- Bless one another–trace the cross on each other’s foreheads and be reminded of the love of God and the love between you all
The steps are simple. The impact will bear eternal fruit.
For more information about the Faith5, visit www.faith5.org
[share title=”Share this Post” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” reddit=”true” email=”true”]
[column type=”1/2″][recent_posts count=”1″ orientation=”vertical”][/column][column type=”1/4″][recent_posts count=”2″ orientation=”vertical” offset=”1″][/column][column type=”1/4″ last=”true”][recent_posts count=”2″ orientation=”vertical” offset=”3″][/column][clear]
[x_author title=”About the Author”]
Share: Faith5 Step 1 | St. Johns Lutheran Church · October 20, 2015 at 11:53 am
[…] Click Here to read an overview of the Faith5 Click Here to read more about the second step: Read […]
Comments are closed.